Sunday, October 9, 2011

C4K October

C4K#5
I started the month of October commenting on the Room 32010 class blog Kids With a View. Room 32010 is a first grade class in New Zealand. Ironically, the student I addressed had the same name as me. I told Kevin how exciting it was for us to have the same name. Also, I told him that his class blog shows a lot of hard work and dedication. I told him that New New Zealand looked like a wonderful country to visit. And if he ever visits the United States, I told him to check out the Grand Canyon.

Hello Kevin,
My name is Kevin Hutchinson, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Wow, we have the same name; that is pretty neat. I have enjoyed looking at your class blog. Your class seems to work very hard. I have never been to New Zealand, and from the pictures I have seen, it is a very beautiful country. It seems like a great place to visit. If you ever visit the United States, you would really enjoy some of our beautiful scenery. For example, the Grand Canyon is a huge canyon in the western part of the United States. It took thousands of years of erosion caused by the Colorado river to form this massive wonder of nature, and thousands of tourists visit it every year just to marvel at its size and beauty. Well, keep up the good work in school, and I look forward to seeing more of your class blog.


_____________________________________________________________________________________
C4K#6
Hi Victoria,
My name is Kevin Hutchinson. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to comment on your blog for my college class. I really like your blog. The snowflakes are pretty cool. That is a lot of pets you have. You and my wife would be great friends; she loves animals. And like you, she is also an artist with a degree from Mary Baldwin College in Virginia. I do not think you should stop drinking coffee. I have been drinking it since I was eight years old; I love it too. By looking at your blog, I can tell you work very hard. So keep up the good work.


Hi Taigan,
My name is Kevin Hutchinson. I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I was randomly assigned to you by the random student generator on your class blog. I am also new to blogging. It is a fun way to voice your opinion. From the looks of your blog you are off to a great start. I hope this comment helps you reach 400 visitors.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
C4K#7
This week I visited Mr C's. seventh grade class blog. I looked at the slide show of art projects that the students had done. As someone who struggles with drawing stick figures, I was very impressed. I told Mr. C. how much I enjoyed looking at works of art. I just wish that was a talent I had. The students did some great Egyptian drawings. They literally reminded me of the drawings from my freshman Art History book. It is good to see students of the arts in a math and science age.

Hi, My name is Kevin Hutchinson,and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. These are some really great pictures. I especially liked the Egyptian pictures. They reminded me of the Art History class from my freshman year in college. Even though I cannot draw at all, I love to look at the work of those who can. This is great work Mr. C.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
C4K#8
This week I visited the year three class of Ms. Priscilla Lavakula in Auckland New Zealand. I commented on a post by Enyahlee. Enyahlee made an animated illustration of the Auckland Sky Tower. She gave interesting facts about the tower, and I complimented her on her creativity. I also reminded her that creative animations, such as hers, are great because their ability to make a lasting impression on the viewer.

Hello Enyahlee,
My name is Kevin Hutchinson, and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your animated explanation of the Auckland Sky Tower. The class I am is teaching me to use movies and animation as teaching tools. Your illustration is a great example of how these techniques are useful. The animation is creative and entertaining. Thus, it leaves a great lasting impression on anyone who views it. I certainly will not forget the Auckland Sky Tower. Keep up the great work Enyahlee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
C4K#9
For this last post, I read about the Berlin conference on Mr. McClung's class blog. The Berlin conference was about deciding how to divide Africa up among European nations. I thought it was an interesting subject. It seems to me that dividing up Africa has been the major problem throughout the continent's troubled history.

Hello,
My name is Kevin Hutchinson, and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This is an interesting post. It seems as if the world has been cutting Africa for a long time. Maybe, if we would just let Africa be Africa, the continent may not have the many problems that it is had throughout history. I look forward reading more on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment